Another Presidential Campaign Season is right around the corner .....

What are you going to be looking for in a Presidential candidate? (OR ... if Obama is your guy .... on what merits do you believe that he should be re-elected?)

If there is one person that you wish would run, who would it be?

-Eilish-

Asked by -Eilish- at 8:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I understand Rick Santorum is looking at running. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. He'd make a really great President. Especially with a great running mate. I'd love to see him run with maybe Bobby Jindahl or Dr. Alan Keyes. Or, not that they would,but if they would ever, I'd love to see Jay Sekulow from the ACLJ, or Kelley Shakelford of the American Family Association, or Dr. Rick Scarborough of Vision America.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• The top thing I am looking for is some common sense. That would eliminate Obama for me.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I can't think of anyone who stands out for me, in a positive way, at the moment. I can think of a few that I absolutely wouldn't vote for. Unless someone new and exciting shows up, I will probably hold my nose and vote for Obama again.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 8:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Wow, it never ceases to amaze me how I can speak my opinion, and it gets me a downvote! I can just feel the love. Thank you, to my fan club!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I don't know yet on the Republican side of things. I wish there would be a viable third party candidate.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Don't flatter yourself, cbk. My down vote was for Santorum and Keyes, YUCK.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 8:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yeah, well, since it was in my post, I get the downvote. I don't flatter myself, it just never seems to fail. If you don't like them don't downvote the whole post, just say in your's you don't like them. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Fair enough. If either of them ran I would actively campaign against them. Santorum is full of crap, never met a doctor who thought he could diagnose someone based on a video clip and Keyes is an extremist, hypocritical, carpetbagger.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 9:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Fair enough, Friday. And, that's what makes America great, you can have your opinions, and I can have mine, and just cause they aren't the same, doesn't make one right,and the other wrong, just makes them different. See, we can all have different opinions, and be civil to one another, can't we?
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Gov. Chris Christie.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2010