is it wrong?

ok so my husband has been really lazy and im getting really feed up with it, i mean i do all the cleaning and that means mopping and re-arranging things, i make the breakfast, lunch and dinner, i do the laundry for everyone even him, i try and take care of the bills if he doesnt spend the money first. ok so i dont have a job but ive had an interview and hoping to get one but for real im pregnant and dont need this stress im starting to have to hide money from him so we have money cause were always broke and hes putting his habbits and what he wants 1st and i cant take it anymore idk wut to do any help cause i really need it or im going to explode on him i just want hime to understand that we have a family, bills to take care of and a baby on the way but hes just so dam sensitve idk

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes sounds like he's not being fair. Is this an ongoing problem?? If it's been going on for a long time it's gonna be hard for him to change. I hope it gets better for you and your child.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yeah I can about say the same a bit diffrent but i am so fed up with it all i could scream too
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 8:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If he doesn't want to change, it is time to move on. You deserve a life and he is pulling you down.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• for the most part its an on going thing when i say something and we fight he does some of the things just to give me a break he says but then hes back to doing wut he wants i just dont if i can stay married to someone who doesnt think marriage is equal
    angelnina8715

Comment by angelnina8715 (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• This sounds so much like what I have been going through!
    I finally got so fed up with doing all the housework to the point of feeling taken advantage of that I told my husband and kids that they lived in our house too ...........so it was time for them to help out...... I now ask them to do certain things and give them chores to do, so I dont get so stressed out.
    I went back to work about 4 months ago, and when I see that they are slacking, I have a talk with them, and remind them that they live hear too and that It will not hurt them to help out around the house....
    It works most of the time, but sometimes I feel like Im repeating myself.........................I feel taken for granted and who sais that Its all the womans job to go to work and then come home and work another full time job?
    pink-ice

Answer by pink-ice at 9:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• RIGHT, i hate ppl that think its a womans job to do everything now adays that may of been the case 60years ago but not now and if i could have my kids help out more i wound but there all under 5 except 1 so that really doesnt work but i do feel take for granted and im sick of it
    angelnina8715

Comment by angelnina8715 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'm kind of going through the same thing.. I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I work 20 hours a week, do all the housework, make the meals for my SO and his kids (the are over on the weekends). I pay the utilities, cable, phone, internet, and a lot of the groceries. My SO pays for the mortgage. He does work hard and makes more money than me but I am starting to get tired of doing all of the housework myself. He does the laundry sometimes if it's something he needs done right away. And they are pretty good at putting their dishes in the dishwasher. But when I have the baby, things will have to change. I just don't want to worry about the house looking and smelling like crap.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• One way to get the bills paid before your husband spends it is to set up automatic payments with your billing companies. You keep track of the ACH transactions. I'm sorry he's being a lazy douche.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:48 AM on Dec. 30, 2010