Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

what can i do?? adult content

so my sil is 27 and has a 7 month old baby well she and her boyfriend sold all of the babies stuff for crack money and now my mil has cusdody of the baby well my sil comes over to our house (we live with my mil until our house is done) everyday all she does is eat and drink up everything in the house she leaves dirty bloody underwear on the bathroom sink tampons all over the floor and we are trying to potty train our kids so they are in there alot then she leaves for hours and sometimes comes back to spend the night on the couch....everytime i tell her something i get bitched at by my mil and fil cuz the say shes special even though shes not shes just lazy....i dont know what to do i am about to kill her

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (11)
  • It's your mil's house. If she doesn't mind then you really can't do much about it.

    Answer by MrsMWF at 8:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • Theres really not a lot you can do because she is their daughter and you are living there.

    Answer by Misteh at 8:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • Get your house ready faster and move out

    Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • That's freaking disgusting. You need to move out as soon as humanly possible. I'm sorry you have to endure that. If there is more than one bathroom you should padlock the one that you use so at least she can't befoul it.

    Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • she's not special she's a crack ho!!!

    Answer by JazzyJes at 9:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • You can call DCFS or child protective services and let them know the situation (don't let your mil and fil know you are going to do it but call the services and inform them when your sil is there). They can make it that she and the baby cannot be in the same house or the baby can be taken away (that's considered a dangerous situation for the baby).. sometimes just the threat that the baby can be taken away is enough for mil and fil to say enough is enough.. when your house is finished, if you want, you can even fight for custody so the baby doesn't have to grow up around those dangers

    Answer by alinker at 9:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • You need to move out, your kids don't need to go through that and I'm sure it's putting lots of stress on you and your husband. Can't you tough it out somewhere else? I know I'd get the hell out and keep away from his side if they defend her!

    Answer by nqmochafrappe at 10:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • We moved a camper on to our property when we were waiting on our house, its small but at least it's private

    Answer by lstrickland at 10:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • YOu have to realize that she is the daughter of the people you are staying with. They are allowing you to stay there. If they allow her in the house then it's just something you need to put up with or you need to find somewhere else to stay until your house is done. Stay at a hotel, or a motel, or with a friend.

    You don't have to put up with it but you can't tell them how to treat their daughter.

    Answer by meandrphoto at 12:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

  • It's your mother-in-law's home. Sadly you don't have any say in it. If you're really worried, call CPS.

    Answer by _Tam_ at 2:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
is it wrong?

Next question overall (Health)
13 and pregnant