Does your SO have an obsession that he is passing to the kids?

My Son's Uncle just got my LO the Cool Grey's, the Jordan shoes that have been a new topic lately.  OMG  $50 shoes for my son who is only 14mos.  The adult version of the sneaker is $180.  My SO hasn't bought my son any super expensive shoes yet, some $30-40 NIKE's here and there but I just caught him online browsing the Jordan Line of shoes for toddlers.  The OBSESSION IS BACK!!! 

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 8:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• Camo everything.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Video games. All 3 boys have at least one system each. Our oldest has 4 different systems in his room alone. We have multiple systems in the LV as well. Between hubby and the boys we have hundreds of games.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• soccer lol
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Umm...thats stupid. Do they not realize how fast kids grow out of shoes? My TWO year old already wears 11!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It's an obsession, I don't think it's stupid, just an obsession. My 14mo old wears a 6 currently, the shoes were bought a size bigger. SHOE ADDICTS
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010