How can I get into Meleleuca with a good leader?

I had joined meleluaca in January of last year and was told that I would have help getting my first 8 people. After I joined I worked very hard to try to get enrollies, with no luck.... I began to get discouraged, and let my leader know, but she never offered to help get those people under me. I can understand If I did not work at all to earn those people, but I was not helped at all..
The way I see it, If my enroller does not help me, they are only cutting there own throats also, because If I make money, they make money........ So as I understand, alot of this persons enrollies, dropped out because they could not get people under them.............but she was enrolling people everyday in her line.......
would it not be better to take care of your downline to make sure they have people too, so that they will make more money in the long run?

If I could find someone who would help me, I would love to rejoin....
Thanks, Lisa

pink-ice

Asked by pink-ice at 8:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I tried Melaleuca as well and didn't like it. I now do direct sales with Mia Bella Candles and Barefoot Books. I like these companies much better as well as the products they offer. If you think you might want to try something different you can find my links on my profile page. I'm looking to grow both my teams and know exactly what you are talking about. I'd be happy to help you.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• im with melaleuca as well but i just dont have the time to enroll people yet! i love their products and look forward to enrolling people once my dd starts pre school in a few years!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Thanks, MrsMWF and Caroline...............I may check your link out and give it a look...
    pink-ice

Comment by pink-ice (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Hi there,
    I'm sorry to hear that your Mentor didn't help you. I'm with Melaleuca and I'm part of an awesome Team. We all help and support each other. It's nice when we all encourage each other. Are you still a customer? Perhaps you can ask your Mentor's support system for help. Melaleuca is all about helping. I'm sure you know that already. Either way feel free to message me. I'd love to answer any questions you may have, or help you any way I can.

Best Wishes!
    Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Hi Lisa,
    I am so sorry that you had a bad experience. I just joined up on December 1st, and my mentor is absolutely excellent! My whole team honestly is very supportive because it is hard to get people to agree to commit to be a customer let alone to build a business. It is great to meet someone else who is doing this too and if you are interested in getting back in I can definitely help you do that. As I stated, my mentor is awesome and I'm very sure that she would be more than willing to help you if I can't.

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Sincerely,
    Denise Lawrence
    lawrenceindependent@gmail.com
    dlawrenceind

Answer by dlawrenceind at 10:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I joined 5 times, all 5 times different teams and leaders. From personal experience and seeing a top earner from melaleuca come to our business. I would not recommend it.

Oh and Melaleuca is nasty they just sued a rep for working another mlm company. My advice steer clear.

MELALEUCA IS SUE HAPPY, once you start making a decent income, they find ways to put you out.

http://www.google.com/search?q=melaleuca+sues+rep+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I tried Melaleuca about a year or two ago. And unfortunately had the same problem! She even ripped me off! Promises, promises and more promises, only to be let down. I'm sorry you are having a difficult time finding someone and believing that they will help you! I since have enrolled w/ Gold Canyon Candles and absolutely love it! If you would like to hear more about this business let me know!

Tiffany
    www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Hi Lisa.. I was a struggling online entrepreneur at one time too. Since then I have learned some amazing information that took my business to a whole new level.  Feel free to watch my free videos. I KNOW they will help you tremendously. 

http://www.kimlerner.com/freedom-training   Let me know if you have any questions. :)

KimLerner

Answer by KimLerner at 9:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Thanks to you all for posting an answer to my question.. I will stear clear of mela.

I will be checking on other business, so thanks to you all and have a great day!
    Lisa
    pink-ice

Comment by pink-ice (original poster) at 10:39 AM on Jan. 10, 2011