Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to find information on people

I have a judgment against somebody that owns me money. How do I find out where she works without hiring a private investigator? I need to go for her wages. Any information on that would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Answer Question

Asked by SaferAtHome at 5:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Go back to court for non payment and ask the judge to gartnish her wages. The court will find her info out for you.

    Answer by vbruno at 6:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

  • yeah they will run her ss number and track her by her paying taxes etc etc


    Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

  • Before you take that cost make sure your state is a wage garnishment state (assuming its the same for the person you're going after). Some states only allow garnishment for taxes and child support.


    Answer by Serafyna at 6:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

  • You cannot LEGALLY do it on your own; you'll have to go through a PI or the court system.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

  • You can not do it yourself you have to go through the courtsystem .

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.