What do Orbees do??

Whats the point in them? My girls got Orbees from my sister for Christmas and I don't have a stinking clue what they do? They start out as little beads, you put them in water and they grow. Ok thats cool and all but then what? What do you do with them after that? Right now all they are doing is making a mess in my kitchen. Anyone elses kids get these or have gotten these and what do they do?

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 9:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• i bought my son them for xmas..i didnt relize u didnt need to put them all in water so now i have 3000 orbeez lol i filled up the container things and put the rest in a tubberwear waiting for them to shrink ive cleaned orbeez off floor and counter since xmas day but my son loves them lol
    devonsmama1

Answer by devonsmama1 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• That's the same thing I thought.
    I have no clue what the point is in them.
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• They grow in water, and shrink when you take them out.
    Kids like it because they 'grow' something. They can watch them grow.
    They can bounce them around when they get big, then leave them out and they shrink again.
    I know someone who gets SUPER excited when she is allowed to put her orbees in water.
    I think it depends on age as well.
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 10:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have no clue, but it sure makes me glad my kids are grown from the sounds of it. Good luck with the mess.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2010