i know im supper late but

how was everyones christmas?was the kids happy?
i expecially want to know what ur husbands bought you moms?

my kids were so happy&my husband did the most\ sweetest thing ever on christmas ok first he woke me and the girls up to the best breakfast ever then he had a real santa clause&rain dears(really horses) give us a ride in a carriage to lemerit park were it wass reall snow only in the park tho we took a family picture and after that we got in his car went back home and my bed as well as my daughters were covered with gifts:)it was totaally unexpected& got too many things to name but it was 1 to rember:) also he was satisfied with his gift from us ohh&there girls made me a picture with there hand prints,they baked me cookies,&they got me a coffee mug with there pictures on it:)

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 9:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• awwww that is so sweet! WOW....ours was goodkids were estatic with their gifts...My SO is not as thoughtful but I got teavanni tea that I have wanted for a while. It was a nice day of playing. i made the ham then we went to his moms not my favorite placeto be but it was ok. Kids had fun!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• How sweet. Ours was great.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• That was sooooo sweet. I had a good christmas. Went to my MIL house and saw some family that we
    have not seen in years. It was fun.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2010