Wii Fit

Those of you who have used it, do you like it?
Have you seen significant results?
I'm considering getting it but I'm not sure.

HannahMayr

Asked by HannahMayr at 9:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I was using wii fit until I got the Xbox Kinect. That is a fun workout! All the games use your whole body plus you can get dance workout games as well. With the wii fit I was keeping in shape but not really losing.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• We just got one for Christmas. I love it! I have been waking up sore. I could barely move my legs this morning. I have been doing the step aerobics. We also have the Just Dance 2 game. That is a good workout. I am so glad we got it. You will not be disappointed.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My sister got the wii fit and was so disapointed. You dont even have to do the workout and as long as you shift your weight it will count it. But there is a ballance exercise on there that a friend of mine loves (she has ms and it has helped her keep her ballance and her waling longer then most) I guess it kinda depends. I would see if you can get it used from game stop that way if you dont like it you can take it back.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• The wii fit didn't do much of anything, especially not cardio. I would suggest a dance games that really gets you moving- just dance or dance dance revolution.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I would love one too!But Santa did not bring me one :(
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i love the wii fit for a very light work out. but the body needs hit (high intensity training) the most mets you will get on the wii fit is 4. thats 144 calories in an hour. hit is up to 9 mets and burns up to 100 calories every 10 minutes
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• LOVE IT!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• We got one and NEVER use it. NOt a big fan.. I think we may sell it since it is just gathering dust.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I was wanting one until I tried the Kinect. Now I'm thinking the Wii Fit pales in comparison =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 2:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It's OK
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2011