I am a single mom but my sons father is going to be around for one more month. How do I deal with seeing him?

My ex-boyfriend left me when he found out I was pregnant, He wanted me to abort and since i didnt I feel he hates me and he treats me differently. It is hard to have him around when he comes and see my son

AndyAyden

Asked by AndyAyden at 10:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• It's hard for many single moms to see the bio dad when they come to visit the child. Maybe it time it will get easier.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It he going to be there every day? if not just ignore him let him see his son and then when he sees that you dont 't care about him he might not been such jerk and if he is only going to be around for a month then just take it 1 day at the time be strong he doesn't deserve you or your baby
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• He left you for keeping the baby and now he wants a relationship with the baby but not you?
    Have you moved on to another man yet or is it too soon from being pregnant? Has he moved on?
    Any chance of getting back together now that he is developing a relationship with the child?
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Thanks for the responses.
    Yes he left me after a 2 yr relationshp because I was pregnant and I wouldn't get rid of it. No there is no chance of us getting back together, he hates me it shows. He has been here for the past 5 months but is heading back to NY for school. I am sure he has moved on. I have seen other people but it is still hard to put everything behind me, it all hurt me a lot. I feel like I won't ever have anyone in my life who cares about me. It is all so hard to deal with. We have an 8 month old son and he can't seem to get along with me :(
    AndyAyden

Comment by AndyAyden (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If you have good reason, you can always put a restraining order out on him.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• why do you even let him see your son. he didn't even want you to have him. let him go and move on you are better off, i'm sure you will find someone that will definitely love you and your son.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• He already filed for joint custody..I just didn't want to argue with him all the time so I let him see his son. I thought it was the right thing to do, eventhough he didn't want me to have him.
    AndyAyden

Comment by AndyAyden (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Thank you to all of you for the responses.They are really helping =)
    AndyAyden

Comment by AndyAyden (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2010