house full of kids worst headache ever>:o vent

&on top of tht there all girls my sister and her husbands anniversary was the 26th they left for hawaii yesterday i have there 2 daughters,my 2 &plus my 2 other neices
smh me always trying to be nice& letting all kids come over its driving me crazy
there all 6-8nd every one wants to be the boss of each other we have a 4 bedroom 1 is me&my husbands,my 17 year old neice an her baby also have there own room but there out of town untill monday &then both of my girls have there own rooms so basically my house is crazy right now ive been cleaning up all day after every mess they make(im a neat freak) i constantly tell them no eating around the house only the kitchen,sick of putting them on time out&its raining to hard for them to go outside i was going to take them out to shakeys today and then baskin robins since i have a whole stack of gift certficatess but they dont deserve it plus im trying to get ready for my new years eve party
ugg friday please hurry up and come!!! so these kids can go homee

vent over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 10:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• you poor woman!!!...i would be feeling the same way, mabe worse...excedrin migrane works well for me...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 10:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• i hope you feel better now.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2010