Surprises?

Am I alone in the baby game these days - does anyone wait till birth any more to know the gender of their little one?

AAAMama

Asked by AAAMama at 10:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I waited all three times! You are not alone!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I waited both times-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i kno ppl that did. but the wait would kill me! i wouldnt be able to get sleep at night!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I think it is cute to wait, but I didn't because I wanted to decorate the nursery so bad...
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• We waited with our biological child - and I'm so happy we did. :) One of my most treasured memories was my doctor, while prepping for delivery asked, have you changed your name choices? He already knew what we'd picked for either a boy or a girl... we said No, those were our choices - and when he took her out, he lifted her up and said, "Mommy and Daddy, it's an Ashley - meet your daughter." O I will never forget it! :)
    AAAMama

Comment by AAAMama (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• With our little guy, we wanted to know since he's our first. But after this, I don't really care about knowing. I'd love a little girl eventually, but either way, things will be fine.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 3:09 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I didn't, but I had a friend who was planning to get the ultrasound tech to write down what the baby was and put it in an envelope. Then she and her husband were going to open it on Christmas. For whatever reason, they ended up not doing it.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2010