• In the Spotlight:

When you experienced breast tenderness during early pregnancy was it at any specific place on the breast or can it be?

The back sides of my breast, like almost under my arm pits but not quite that far back, is really sore. Touching that part is so bad...it feels like I have bruises on in that spot on both breasts.

I'm 18 DPO...could this be from early prengnacy?

Trying not to get my hopes up....HPTs have not been clear and I'm waiting until Saturday to test again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I personally only had pain in my nipples. But friends of mine had to wear their bras to bed because of complete horrible breast pain. It doesnt matter where it is. Its diff for everyone. good luck!!!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Like Steph, mine was in my nipples and was really the first symptom I had of pregnancy.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My nipples have been a little sensitive but I'm breastfeeding so I think that could possibly "desensitize" them a bit because my body already has the prolactin hormone.

My breast didn't really hurt with him and I remember them hurting REALLY bad with my DD but I can't remember exactly where they hurt.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I had pain in the part of my breasts right near my underarms. It hurt to move my arms sometimes.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My whole breast hurts when I am pregnant, just a lite touch can make me want to punch someone for touching them including myself for.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 8:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• all around my breast was very sensitive and grew... that was the sign that lead me to taking a test and found out i was prego... cause my breast never felt that way before.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2010