I'm just feeling really chatty!

Anyone wanna chat with me? Tell me about your day :).

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 5:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Today i woke up 7 am, Used to Potty....SCREAMED at hubby for some more TP, Jumped in the shower.Got dressed, Cut myself shaving Ran around the house looking for bandids, only could find one that glows in the dark,
    so i had to use it, and i thought it was a waste, so i went into the bathroom and turned the lights off to see it glow, Made Bacon and Eggs, Panicakes,
    2 hours later, i decided i wanted to sleep ...little one was already sleepie, put her in my bed.
    Between her kicks and the baby in my tummy kicking, and Hubby Hogging the bed,
    ----Continued!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Well, my day kinda sucked. I'm a substitute teacher and I taught the worlds worst group of 3rd graders today. Unruly. Anyway, I'm pushing 8 months pregnant and I've got toxemia, so after work I had an appointment where the doctor took me off work. I can't afford that. I begged him to let me work at least part time and he said ONE DAY A WEEK. Not sure how a maternity leave is supposed to get paid for on one day a week, but well, guess I've got 7 weeks to figure it out!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I got up and made Lunch * Chicken Salad,* Before i could pour the drinks the little one woke up, asking for cheese, i gave her the cheese, and she then told me she had to potty i ran into the bathroom with her, before i put her on the pot i was coverd in piss,
    I woke up hubby, again by screaming. told him to watch the little one while i took a shower, because she was in her bathtub.
    I ran in my bathroom took a shower, my glow in the dark bandaid fell off, so i turned the lights off to watch it glow on the bottom of the bathtub ...

CONTINUED AGAIN
    LexsiesMommy

• By then it was 4 ...and i got dinner out of the crock pot ready and placed on the table, ...little one wouldnt eat the roast beef, i put ketchup on it, she ate it then, hubby ran away in the middle of the dinner because he had the instant hersheys haha i swear it wasnt my food, So me and the little one was chilling, and i got everything cleaned up, and watched some tv, and now its 6 oclock and around 5:30 i ate two pickles it made me sick, and i just got done throwing up about 10 minutes ago,

LexsiesMommy

• I think it's really bad that the bit that interested me loads was the glow in the dark bandaid bit..

And aww kabbot01 your day really does sound a little horrid. Poor you!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 6:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My day started out great. Kids were off school today so we slept in. Then got a call from the hubby, which is always a pleasant surprise. Then found out Horton Hears a Who is FINALLY playing at the theater here, but only tomorrow, and only one showing. So told the kids if they cleaned their rooms we could go. I REALLY want to see it! Apparently they don't. They played most of the afternoon. One room got done. The other...well they have until 6pm tomorrow to finish it (and are off school again so they can work all day if they need to!). And now it's midnight...and the last one has FINALLY fallen asleep. And mommy has some quiet time.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 6:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I went to see horton hears a who and i absolutely LOVED it. Seriously it's AWESOME. Sometimes I'm so childish..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 6:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• lol then I guess I'm childish too! The girls finished their rooms with 20 minutes to spare so we went to see it. It was great! I think I had more fun than they did lol.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 6:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2008