I want to become a consultant for a company, but Im not too good with interacting with people, other then Avon and Mary Kay what companies could I join without having to host parties?

A friend of mine does Avon, so I cant exactly join Avon as well.

Jessica L.

Asked by Jessica L. at 10:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• Barefoot Books is free to join and you get a free website. No need to do parties if you don't want. Check out my site
    www.kim-faust.barefootbooks.com. You'll also find the link on my profile page. Let me know if you have questions.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations and we don't have a requirement to do parties and no sales quota. We offer 3 great all natural lines of candles, mineral makeup and anti aging skin care. You can watch this 12 minute video which talks about our products and all the ways you can earn an income. www.bellabizmovie.com. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck in your search.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Juice Plus. You don't have to host wellness parties if you really don't care to. You can talk to people on the phone or use social networking for your business.
    I share Juice Plus with everyone I talk to. The suject of health always comes up and it's the easiest way I've found to make simple, lasting changes with your health.
    It's changed my life, my health and I love job as a Juice Plus Rep.
    www.mywellnessgirl.com
    Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 11:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• There is a wonderful book called The Accidental Sales Person by Chris Lyttle. Read it, and learn to be a great sales person

Answer by rkoloms at 11:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Thanks everyone these answers are helping me bunches! Hope everyone has a Safe & Happy New Year!!
    Jessica L.

Comment by Jessica L. (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Dec. 30, 2010