How does your baby act?

When in your belly how did he/she act? Active or not much movement? And now that he/she is out? Still active?

sissy0604

Asked by sissy0604 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When dd was in my tummy she was hardly active. I only really felt her if I drank caffeine or something sugary. When she was out of my stomach there wasn't much of a difference until she started to walk at 12 months.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My first was super active, he was bouncing around on his first ultrasound at 8 or 9 weeks and never stopped moving the rest of the pregnancy. People would be able to watch my belly moving around through my shirt. He wasn't an overly active baby once he was out though from what I remember. He was a terrible sleeper though and probably my most difficult child, not that any of my children have been too difficult. He was also born the earliest of my babies, 2 weeks early and the others were 3 and 10 days overdue.
    My next two babies were very calm and completely still on their ultrasounds (which was a little disappointing because watching the little baby bounce around was amazing and made it look so much more real) They hardly seemed to move at all. They were also very calm babies and slept well as newborns. The first 2 babies were pretty equal when it came to motor development, #3 was 2-3 months ahead, so it didn't affect that.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My son was not very active in my tummy, but boy is he active now...
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• When my DS was inside, I called him my little monkey. It seemed like his favorite place was to hang by my ribs, and he hardly ever stopped kicking. He's still my little bouncing baby boy. We got him a Jumperoo for Christmas (he's 5 months old) and he absolutely loves it. He'll jump himself to sleep! I've checked on him in the bouncer to see him asleep, he'll wake up and see me, get a big smile on his face, and start bouncing again.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 2:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Active last 4months and active the entire 1.5yrs alive lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2010