does anyone know any home cramp remedies?

im so desperate ive tryed everything and a old sock with hot white rice in it usualy works for me when i put it on my stomach but noot this time please dont say advil or ibuprophene ir any of that bull crap mediation none of it never works for me tylonel works sometimes but it isnt working now i feel like taking a whole bunch of niqul and calling it a night but i have a house full of girls that are ages 6-8 and if i even leave the room my house would be burned down
help me pleasee

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 11:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Health

• If you have a tortilla warm it up and get it really hot as much as you can take it and put it in your stomach.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Meds suck - Midol, Pamprin, plain stuff, doesn't work for me. Last resort, I tried the "newer" Excedrin Menstrual - and it actually helps, along with a heating pad on my lower back/hips, and just curling up in a ball as often as I can. I'm going through the same thing right now - sucks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• warm things anything warm... hot bath, towel, even hot decaf tea..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010