do u ever feel ur marriage is over

For some reason I dnt kno y but I feel my marriage is over a waste of time . We have bn married almost 4 years we have 2 kids he works all the time when he is home he is watching tv r hunting r at a friends house. I feel like all I am is a maid,cook,slave,and a mom.I have our kids 24-7 no one babysits them r watch them for me to have a break. I dnt kno were to even start to talk to him

MamaCoun

Asked by MamaCoun at 11:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Seriously, lay it all out on the line. Don't appologize for your feelings and be fully HONEST. Go from there. I know how your feeling...and i'm in the process of all of this. We have good days and bad days. Stay strong and don't settle.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I feel you...I work FT now but same thing here. We have 3 kids. We aren't married but I want to leave many days...its like we are co existing. of course I suggest you talk to him and see what you guys can do..maybe he does not realize what he is doing or what you need.....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Marriage is really hard work. Some days you are going to feel it and some days you arn't. It's important to remember that it isn't always going to be flowers and butterflies but that doesn't mean that you two should split up. It just means that you have to work that much harder to get the spark back. I know how it feels to be a SAHM...it's exhuasting and not always rewarding but you have to look at like your job; not an obligation. Try to go a month without complaining about it or how tired you are. Do the housework and greet your man with a smile...I bet you that his attitude will change. I do all the cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids during the day. I notice that when I complain, he gets really resentful and withdraws from our relationship and that with the kids. My depressing attitude makes him depressed. When I am happy, upbeat and romantic with him, he is the PERFECT husband. Just how I want him :) Good luck!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 11:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• No. I feel like problems can be solved by talking about them.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Talk to him and see a marriage counselor. Marriage isn't easy, and you two obviously have trouble communicating.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 8:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2010