Does anyone have a good referal of a cream for stretch marks?

hannahmariep

Asked by hannahmariep at 9:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I used to make my own. Vitamine E oil, cocoa butter, and aloe vera gel. Works oh so well!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 9:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Palmers coco butter
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• If you got stretch marks there is no going back just staying moisturized is the only way to help ease the itching you have to play it out until your done
    tainabxpr22

Answer by tainabxpr22 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Oh yeah ! I use JAFRA's Stretch Mark Corrector . Moisturizes so well while it repairs the broken skin and helps heal and prevent further damage. Love it to pieces. A good body oil helps with moisturizing too, and if it'spure botanical, it'll have the nutrients like vit.E and A plus herbal properties to naturally heal and moisturize too.I use the Royal Rose Body Oil with the stretch mark corrector. Not one yet ! ( at least new ones, I have 3 kiddos already )
    JafraMom

Answer by JafraMom at 12:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I bought Burt's Bees Belly Butter (www.burtsbees.com). It is 99% natural & works great! I really like it b/c it totally stops my belly from itching! Plus, it's thick, so you can use it on your hands and feet! I also use Johnson's SoftLotion... it smells great & is very smooth... AND you can use it on your face!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Palmer's Cocco Butter!!
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2008