Why do people suck?

These days its so hard to find good friends, you just start getting along and getting to know them and pow! They dont want anything to do with you anymore. Are there any real people out there or are they all fakes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I find there are a lot like that, I only have a few good friends that I can fully open up to, we've never ever had a dissagreement or hurt feelings with each other or anything negative! I would say that I'm that kind of person. I just have a hard time finding quality friends who care and aren't two faced!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• There are real people out there, but those relationships happen naturally. Those are the ones that you don't expect and don't go seeking. Those are the hard ones to find though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have one close friend and feel the same way!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It does sometimes seem like it's harder and harder to find people who are real that you can open up to. I think part of it is the Internet age making people socially inept! I know I feel socially inept sometimes.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Ditto! I have 1 awesome friend and we've been friends for years. I've been hurt too many times and I don't have enough time to invest in a new friendship just to get burned.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I will be your friend! I feel your pain!!!! It has happened to be this way a lot for me since becoming a mother found that having other trust tworthy Non internet mommy friends are hard to find..
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 12:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• They say your lucky if you find one true friend. Kinda depressing, huh?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I know how you feel. I think most people suck too. I have trust issues now because my best friend stole a guy from me when she knew that I had been searching for him for years because I felt he was my soul mate.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Most are fakes. It does suck, but we have to get over it and move on.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I no what u mean i have well HAD 2 friends but now i only get calls for birthday parties and xmas so its ok i rather be with my family than with ppl who using me for gifts and a seat filled... but friends are almost like dating u never no what ur going to get even after years of knowing them !
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 3:46 AM on Dec. 30, 2010