• In the Spotlight:

has anyone ever "swung?" one of my friends has, and I'm trying to understand the thrill... adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• No. I will never understand it. I can imagine it now. My husband walks through the door and says" oh I have a "date" with a girl tonight" WHACK!! Pan across the head. Lol
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• hahaha!!! It's just so crazy...my friends would "switch" spouses every once in a while...how in the hell would you even bring something like that up?!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't understand it either...but I don't believe in sharing...not my significant other anyway...

That's also how you catch something...no thanks.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Nope, not for me. Ever!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 1:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yes. I am a former swinger. I cant really explain it. Certain things about it turned me on.
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 1:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• No way in hell; I don't like sharing.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• throwing upthe thought of it is exciting(well me swapping but not my husband LOL) but to actually do it no. too many emotions involved thats how people get physically hurt. and because of all the STDS floating around just think of all those bodily juices mixing EWWWWWWWWW....... just my opinion

sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• the thought of the bodily juices mixing is very gross!!! i would never agree to swinging. i am secure enough with my self to know that i deserve a man who only wants to lick, suck and fuck only me!
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My mother was a swinger for a while. I think its HUGE mistake especially if you're in a committed relationship
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Nope.

I did all of my "swinging" **before** I got married. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2010