boobs hurting??

how soon do you boobs start to hurt be for you even take a pregnancy test? how many weeks were you when ur boobs started to hurt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Everyone is different: for some, it starts before they even miss a period, for others (like me), they never hurt, even when my milk came in!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• It was after my test... like 6 weeks or so is when the symptoms started showing up
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• do they hurt like when you get ur period??
    Anonymous

• Yes they do, and that was my clue the second time to take a test!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 5:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My boobs grew a full cup size by the time I was like 3 weeks pregnant and they were tender as all get out. For some woman its the first sign of pregnancy for others there boobs dont get tender until later
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• That was my first sign and i alwas knew before i missed a period because of it all 3 times. They started for me at around 3-4 wks.
    Anonymous

• Ditto ArmyWife. I'm only 5 and a half weeks and my breasts have grown a full cup size and they're sore as all get out. I actually have a few "pregnancy bras". lol. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I saved all my "pregnancy bras".
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Well, I'm on my 3rd pregnacy and I'm 5 weeks and haven;t had my boobs get big or have gotton naseated. I believe with my other pregnancy's my boobs got big when I turned 5 weeks and I forget with my second, So is this because it's my 3rd pregnancy? is all them different?
    Anonymous