Have you ever driven a car while drunk?

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, and I never will, not even buzzed.

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Not in a million years.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• NO!

Have never been drunk, (never even had a drink!) and don't plan to!

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Nope! I don't get drunk. And if I did, I sure as heck wouldn't drive!

Answer by specialwingz at 12:46 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yes, Just once. Once was all it took to make me realize that at any moment this piece of machinery I was steering could destroy another person/persons life and change mine forever. Was I really willing to give up my life for a 4 by 8 cell? To loose my freedom, family, and friends? Because while I was rotting away in that cell, their lives would go on. I won't be able to get a good job, place to live, because they all ask if you've been in prison. It would be a nightmare that never would end. I'd not be able to drive, buy a nice new car...My life would be as dead as the person I killed. Question is: Are a few drinks worth the risk of any loss of life? I know, you think you can handle it. Yea, right. Tell that to the girl who just lost her father at Thanksgiving night on his way home to his family for dinner. There was a drunk driver who ran a red light. Killed her dad instantly. Changed her life forever and she doesn't drink!

Answer by WalknWithGod at 12:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

Answer by tere1986 at 1:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yes. Once. I ended up in a town that I had never been in before. I had no idea how I got there. It scared me enough that I never drove drunk again.

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:23 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Nope! It would be my luck I would hit and kill a child. I could not live with that.

Answer by salexander at 10:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• never no one should!

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• nope

Answer by san78 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2010