Any ideas for sexy professional photos?

For Valentine's Day, I am going to do pictures for my fiance...I am trying to think up cute poses/themes/color schemes that don't show my chest, butt or stomach, but where I am naked, probably behind a sheet, only showing from just above my chest and up and from the upper thigh down...I want them to be classy, but still sexy. Any ideas??? I have never done anything like this before, so I am really nervous...

I'm into horses and whatnot, so I plan to do a couple with just a cowboy hat on, lying on my back with my legs up the wall. The camera will be above my head, so all you will be able to see is the cowboy hat and my legs. 

I want to do another one with the cowboy hat in front of my chest and the rest bare (camera only showing my upper half.)

HELP ladies...my appointment is on the 9th!!!!

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I would take in anything you think you could use. They will help with the poses and props :) don't be self concious...your hubby will love them no matter what :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I did that for my hubby while he was in iraq. What came to mind when you described what you wanted to do would maybe pose in a bed. You could even get those fuzzy dices that has "things for the bedroom on it" along with some other fun thingsm make it a theme. He will love it!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Sorry for the typos
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• wear some leather
    Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 12:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have to deal with limited props...it is $200 for the photo shoot, book, makeup and hair, so I have to make do with what i can bring. I don't even own any lingerie...I know, I suck...
    TitusMom7

Comment by TitusMom7 (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Well, hmm...see I didn't have anything covering me, but I made them classy. One of me pictures was me sitting with my back facing the camera and I was looking over my shoulder...they did it in black and white and left my lips with color (was wearing red lipstick, I did a 50's theme) I also had a red necklas that draped down my back that they left red. It turned out really nice.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I am VERY self conscious, which is why I want to be so covered up...also, I have two tattoos on my back, so I don't want those showing in the pictures...
    TitusMom7

Comment by TitusMom7 (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• They did my hair as they would in the 50's very vintage. Reminded me of a marilyn monroe pic.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• What about if you faced the camera and had the sheet covering you had one leg showing while standing up. Still could be a bedroom scene picture. Use like a while bed sheet and make the picture black and while.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• White I meant
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2010