ughhhh

I hate hate hate when ppl you no CANT TAKE CARE OF THERE OWN KIDS BUT HAVE TO GIVE YOU ADVICE EVERYDAY ON UR KIDS !!!! do u have ppl like that? tell u how to raise ur kids when there kids are behind in school or not well taken care of or just animals in public!!!!

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• YESSSSS!!!! I have a friend that tells me all the stuff I am doing wrong, but can't manage to get her child to do the things that my son has been doing since 3 months old...grrrrr
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yep...lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• :) i totally dont get it you cant raise your own but trying to raise mine!! um no thanks im ok
    premiemom18

Comment by premiemom18 (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yes! My dd is a little overweight and this lady keeps pointing it put to me,she says maybe you should get a trampoline it is good excursize! well her kids are living in a trailer house without a door and a with a mother that is a hoarder like on tv, no joke. She acknowledges her 15 yo dd having sex with younger kids at home and the boyfriend sleeps over! If all I have to worry about is a few extra pounds I am happy! But I guess, judge not right?
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 2:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2010