looking for a Lc on here anyone?

Ok iv shared my store of breastfeeding nightmares but with baby number 3 on the way im actually thinking of doing it again given my bad history if there is a lactation consolutent on here id like to email back and forth a bit and try to get a idea of what i can do to prevent problems and if there is a reason i seem to be so unlucky in breastfeeding. So please any mommy out here thats a LC or even just know why some women get mastitise so bad and others dont id love to talk.

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Health

• I don't know about the matities. I never had it but one of my best friends had it several times while nursing her oldest. So far her youngest has been a completely different story. I would try to find a La Leche league, that would be a wealth of info. And support GL and kotos to you for being brave and trying again.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Look for a local LLL group. Also go to www.kellymom.com for info & resources.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 3, 2011