Advice please :/

It's not about pregnancy but I'm just so sad because I look and see all my ex's having kids by these girls who hated when we were together and I'm just so sad because I wanted there kid and now seeing that they got these girls pregnant it really hurts ... Idkk what to do . I would just like some advice please I'm feeling so down and sad .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• How old are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'm 19
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I know what you mean. I wanted children very young and things just didn't work out for me that way. I felt like I was the one that deserved them, but everyone else was having kids and I couldn't...but I finally realized that there is a reason that things happen the way they do. Would you really have wanted to be stuck with those guys? You also never know how a guy is as a parent, so you might should count your blessings.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yeh I'm trying to have a baby but I can't get pregnant Everyone but me is having a kid
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I tried for over a year with my husband, but it just wasn't meant to happen for us. After we went our separate ways, I got pregnant almost immediately... like I said, sometimes, things just happen for a reason. Hang in there and don't let it bother you too much. Someday, it will be someone else who is jealous of your beautiful baby. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yea I'm just so bummed out how all these people are havings kids and I can't . But I kno god had a plan it's just hard to see my ex's have kids
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Girl you are only 19. Life is way to hard to have a child that young. Go get a education make a life for yourself. The best time to have child is after you turn 25. By that time life makes more sence.. find a good man that you love. Don't settle for anything but the best..
    justkier

Answer by justkier at 1:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• You're only 19 years old. Don't worry about getting pregnant. Live your life first. I didn't have mine until I was 25 years old. If you don't have any kids now and you're just on here to try and get pregnant, you should deactivate your account and live your life as your own. You don't need to have kids right now. Wait until you're in a good, STABLE relationship first. Wait until you're married and you're financially stable for kids.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:48 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I no that it hurts seeing someone with someone else having a good time having kids building a family but guess what hunny in 2 years when the kids driving him crzy and them baby momma's dont want to deal with him he will thinkk back an be like damn i lost (u) her and she the one with no kids good job stay on her got her own place etc and when u realize ur happier with out him and without all the kids u will be like pshhh what was i thinking cause at this point u will jus b another baby moma fighting for child support an stressed out :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 3:43 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• r u single? if so remember that this child was a gift from God yes dads r important but honestly these days most homes r single parents it could also teach ur child independence but if u dwell on this it could teach ur child envy always wanting something they cant have baby those guys were not ment to b the father for whatever reason
    iamthekey

Answer by iamthekey at 3:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2010