aDvice please I'm so sad

It's not about pregnancy but I'm just so sad because I look and see all my ex's having kids by these girls who hated when we were together and I'm just so sad because I wanted there kid and now seeing that they got these girls pregnant it really hurts ... Idkk what to do . I would just like some advice please I'm feeling so down and sad .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Just know that what if for you is for you. God well bless you when it is your time.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 12:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Because that was not the one you were supposed to start a family with, not the right guy. Concentrate and making your life fabulous and the rest will fall into place.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I agree with D. pigtails. In a small voice, there has been some intervention going on in your behalve (sp?)
    No matter what your age, us women need time to hunker down and study ourselves. I hate to be the one to tell you this yet once more in your life, IF you are not Happy with yourself, HAPPINESS will never find you.

Dear Heavenly Father, as my sisters agree with me in prayer over this womans heart and mind. As we pray Lord, show glimps of what life awaits in her future. Rid her Lord of all her angust (sp?) and misplaced thoughts so that she may hear You when You speak with her. Dear Lord in closing we pray that you bring peace to our sister so that she may rest in peace this evening.
    Aman aman
    EmmasHope

Answer by EmmasHope at 1:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Be glad you didnt have kids with them, they are exs for a reason!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:01 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I agree your time will come dont focus on what they got think on what you gonna get. Your time will come
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 3:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• There is a difference between wanting a baby, and wanting a baby with a particular person. Don't confuse them. If you want a baby, fine. But do you REALLY want a baby with some guy who you don't love or get along with?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:25 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• quiet

Oh honey it is okay to be sad. However you are going to have to go on living your life. You have to be the best you can be and do the best for your self. Live you life honorably, have fun and be a good person and guess what when you least expect it you will be in a place to live the life you have dreamed of..

mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2010