i smell amazingly good right now, do you?

lol. I just got a shower and used bath n body works sweet pea shower gel... mmm!!!

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I haven't taken a shower yet today, I really should before I make supper xD

The only B&BW shower gel I have is the Japanese Cherry Blossom. My boyfriend got me a gift set for Valentine's Day and I haven't used all of it yet. The candle smells nice =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i took a shower earlier..but i just threw up not to long ago, ..i got the flu....

Anonymous

• I use the apple one, the plumaria one, and the brown sugar and fig one...lol...oddly enough I smell like ass right now. Just got out of work.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I lover my Usher gift set the body bath and lotion and perfume it smells so good...talk about great sex at night it drives him crazy lol

Anonymous

• Mmm ass. LMAO! I kid.

I went through a phase where I LOVED the warm vanilla sugar body wash and antibacterial hand gel, but then my parents stopped buying it for me and I realized how expensive that place actually is =3 I use either Ivory soap or the knock-off brand of Olay with shea butter.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• cait- I LOVE the jap cherry blossom.... yes it is expensive, I usually get dove and cringe at the price of body wash!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Sweet Pea is my absolute favorite from B&BW. My feet always smell like sweet pea.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2008