DH jus told me im..

FAT. Ugh my world is crushed. I try to work out but Im drained 85 percent of the time. Then yelled at me for eating a little cake roll thing. I weigh like 150....Im really sad now. I think im just not gonna eat at all anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• How much does your DH weigh??? That's how much weight you need to lose!! You're not fat, he's as ass!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:48 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• an*
    MrsLeftlane

• Wow, 150 is not fat! I'm sure you look great!
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 12:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• You are so far from fat!! Does he need to lose some weight? My hubby tried to tell me to lose weight after I had my second daughter and I mean right after and I walked up to him and pinched his stomach and told him I would diet when he did, lol! He really didn't need to, but it made him shut up. I weighed 127 at the time. I actually just lost all the weight, but he never said it again.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Hmm sounds familiar, my ex started calling me slim, we weren't even together. I had gained a bunch of weight from quitting smoking (like I always do). My current husband dreaded me asking him on a scale of 1-10 how big i have gotten. He told me nicely he can only tell in my butt, which even that killed me so I can't imagine how you feel! Your dh sounds like he's mean, and that's not cool. I'm sorry. He could have said I would really like it if you lost weight (or something nice) but men are so insensitive sometimes. Don't stop eating, That will make it worse. Don't turn to food for comfort either b/c that will make it even worse yet. Just love yourself, accept yourself, and if you wanna lose weight for you, do it gradually and easily. Good luck;)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would ask him if his parents ever taught him that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. My bf told me something to this effect one time, so I proceeded to tell him every flaw I felt he had...needless to say, he got the point pretty quick and NEVER insulted me again.

Also, I would care to bet that he is insecure about something in HIS appearance and only said this to you because it made him feel better about himself.

If YOU feel good the way you are, you are perfect. The scale is only a number and it shouldn't define you.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• 150?..... 150?!!! Whats in the water he's drinking?? 150 is NOT fat. How much does he way??
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• he weighs 180. He gained about 30 pounds after our second child. He was 152 the day I had her. He looks better with some weight on though. He said that I cant complain im fat because im constantly baking. Mostly for other people...and It not like I sit there and eat and eat and eat it either...i lost alot of weight in about 3 months after my baby...then Istarted working and life happened. I didnt have as much time to work out daily. So here I sit. Am I happy...No....Id like to be back to my old 130 self. Im jsut said because he has never said anything like this. Always says im sexy and beautiful. Even his friends tell him that I am. Now this :/ Most he has ever said was ya babe your bigger then you were because you recently had a baby it is normal. But he said its going on a year almost and I should have lost it. Ugh hes right. Sorry I am venting...jsut sucks :/ Im determined now though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• id kill to be 150.....but my man likes big girls so he dont mind it im the one that wants to loose the weight.....maybe you should tell him how him sayin that to u has made u feel...im pretty shure he wants sex and i know if i was told im fat i wouldnt want to be naked around him...sorry hun
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• seems to me he's the one who has gained more weight. and you're just making excuses for his, saying he looks better with the extra weight. he's really got you wrapped around his little finger, huh? if and when you are determined to lose weight and be healthier FOR YOU, then do it. DON'T EVER GAUGE YOUR BEAUTY OR SELF-WORTH ON A MAN'S OPINION!!..especially one as crass and fat as he. he really has no room to talk..and i bet he enjoys all the baking you do, too!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2010