Do you eat breakfast?

I don't because I am never hungry in the morning. I usually eat at night, bad habit I know. I am trying to break it. It's hard though.

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i don't like breakfast food, the idea of food in the morning is gross to me
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Having breakfast is very important for a healthy body. You must eat a light breatfast in the morning.
    rash001

Answer by rash001 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I do now in order to speed up my metabolism. But I had to bstart out small.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 12:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'm the poster child for bad eating habits, having ritz crackers and cream cheese now :) Hell, I watch biggest loser and snack throughout the entire show! LOL! So no, I don't eat bkfast, it's coffee for me :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I use to not eat breakfast because the only thing I enjoyed was oatmeal. But there are only so many ways to eat it! Then I went and stayed with a family from England. They ate their main meal in the morning. I mean, the meat, patatoes, veggies. It took a little getting use to, but now I enjoy it. It fills me up and carrys me through the day. i don't have to snack on junk because I feel hungry. in the evening, I'll eat something light, like a chicken salad or tuna wrap or hot cheese sandwich. I don't have to munch at night either. My husband has already lost 45 lbs! Oh, I still like eggs and french toast in the morning! LOL
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 12:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yep..I try especially for my son. Like today we had an awesome breakfast. Yummy grits, eggs, and honey butter biscuts.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have to eat breakfast every morning. Ah, the joy of diabetes!! :0(
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 2:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I always made sure everybody else ate breakfast but I never do,just a drink of something on ice.And i have never drank coffee..
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yes, something light to "break the fast ..."
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yep, every morning...I'm more likely to skip lunch or dinner than breakfast. I either eat a bowl of steel cut oats w/ a banana and a little peanut butter and a splash of almond milk (on days that I run 6 or more miles - need the complex carbs for that) or a couple egg whites with some chopped veggies w/ 1/2 a whole grain sandwich thin with a small bit of cheese. usually about 4oz of OJ (my splurge, LOVE IT won't give it up) and a cup of coffee w/ fat free milk no sugar. It's my heartiest meal of the day and it carries me through the afternoon even on my toughest workout days.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010