Did you gain weight during christmas? How much?

I know I did. I can feel it. Don't dare to step on the scale yet.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Health

• I am going through EXACTLY the same thing Beachmom. I refuse to step on the scale until I work out for at least a month. I can see the weight and feel it when I wear clothes, jeans especially. I am totally disgusted with myself.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Nope! I ate the same amount during Christmas as I always do..not much. haha. I'm proud to say I kept the 10lbs I lost over the past few weeks, off. Now, if I can keep losing weight till I reach my goal - THAT is the trick. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Not yet.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 12:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Usually I don't because I eat before I go to the Christmas dinner. Then when I'm there I only have a small porton and no seconds. If I want, I can take a plate home for the next day's lunch. That seems to get it out of my system! But this year? I was out of sorts and I forgot to eat. Suddenly, it was time to leave and no time to fix anything. We arrived at 3pm but dinner wasn't served until 6pm. I was starving! I filled my plate so full, that my husbands mouth was dropped open. He asked, " Just where do you think you're going to put all that?" I pointed to my tummy. Yelp, I ate it all! Felt it all night long. When I stood on the scale I had gained four pounds! The thought of eating now make me sick in my rubbly tummy! To get that four pounds off I went to the Post Office and mailed a package to my wonderful friend in the Netherlandens. I think I lost a pound! It was hard work! LOL
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 1:03 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I gained a pound but it is baby weight I am pregnant with twins so weight gain is going to happen. I ate very well through the holiday to make sure I stay healthy and my babies get everything they need.
    tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 1:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yep Don't want to talk about it LOL.... Not all Christmas, quit smoking got happy again so back to Weight Watchers for me. Went from a 2 in may to a 10 in December OMG..... Good thing I keep my fat clothes....
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 8:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Thankfully not! I lost weight! 10 pounds!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't know yet...yikes...
    addynbellasmom

Answer by addynbellasmom at 7:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• nope lost weight.
    mcqueenmom2

Answer by mcqueenmom2 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Probably. I feel like a Fatty McFatFat.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2011