Do you have dry or curly hair? Advice...

I have both and it's worse now that i'm pregnant. Any advice on what I could use? home remedies??? I hate it.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• buzz your head
    Anonymous

• OMG its funny you ask The other day I went to sally's to get my daughter hair grease etc etc well the lady that worked there had long pretty hair so I asked her what she uses because my hair is long and dry and she showed me ....generic smoothing serum it's their version of Paul Mitchell....wow does it work great I have used it every day so far and I love it and It was on sale for $ 4.99 a bottle so far so good do you have a Sally' near you try it if you can

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i use leave in conditioner, I"m not sure it works the best but it certainly helps
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Anon- thats dumb.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I use Infusium Conditioner. It works GREAT for dry, curly hair like mine without giving me greasy or oily hair. You can even cut it with half water and make 2 bottles out of it without cutting down on the conditioning aspect of it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Certain prenatal pills will really help your hair.
    Anonymous

• i love "none of you frizziness" shampoo and conditioner by herbal essence. it's nice and thick and conditioning. i've had good luck with aussie and dove as well. the thicker the condtioner the better it works. wash/condition your hair first in the shower, but leave the condition in untill the end of the shower.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2008