Do you find yourself more watching your child(red) than the TV when watching TV together?

It is sooooo cute. We've been watching Mary Poppins yesterday and you could read the whole story on her face. Also when there is romance in the air and they are just about to kiss ... She's gets that really happy smile on her face. lol I love it!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my dd tries to sing theme songs, she's 2, it is so adorable...like 2 1/2 men, she always sings that, it's so precious...
    hammomof2

Answer by hammomof2 at 4:28 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Oh, yeah..We rarely watch TV these days, but when We do, I miss a lot because I'm paying more attention to my Son and how insanely adorable He is. But that's the norm, anyway - watching TV or not. ;D He is so expressive, and animated, and just a total blast! I can't get enough of my perfect Little Man. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Same here and with anything, its just more joyful to watch his reactions then to watch whatever is going on.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 3:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Not so much tv, but when we go to a movie, her reactions are priceless. She was mesmerized by Tangled!
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 7:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• every mom does this but be careful if she is aware of this she could grow up wanting to be the center of attention
    iamthekey

Answer by iamthekey at 3:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2010