How can I cure rib pains that hurt so much?

I'm pregnant with fraternal twin girls right now and Marissa Mae is kicking the holy daylights out of my ribs. I have tried laying on my side, taking a bath, and sitting up straight and no matter what I do, my rib pains still come everyday. I event old my doctor about my rib pains but he doesn't answer my question and these pains are coming to the point where they are about to put me into tears with how painful they are. Any suggestions or ideas?

nevaehsmom1009

Asked by nevaehsmom1009 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take some soft music. Like a babies lullaby and place the music on your tummy when it starts. It may help settle her down. There's nothing for bruised ribs. Sorry to say. But music sooths a person. If you can get some big head set and put it over your tummy would be better. Sometimes you can pick some up at the Thrift store. I'm sure other moms may have some ideas... but I hope it helps! Congratulations!!!!

WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 1:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• There isn't anything to do but laugh. At last, you know that they are their. Congratulations mama! I wish I had some pains from theim kicking around. LOL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2010