If you could have some kind of power, what would it be?

I remember when I was really poor growing up. I'd look at all the magazines for new school clothes (I always got my school clothes from the free bin at church clothes drives) and I'd wish I had a power so I could just touch a picture in a magazine and it would appear in my room, right size, right color, just perfect..... I think that would be sooo cool even today!!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 5:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• To cure diseases, and end suffering of all kinds!
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 6:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• to be in more than one place at a time -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 5:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'd like to be able to teleport. Just think of the place I want to be and go there. No travel time, no cost. Very handy for catching toddlers tumbling down stairs too (may that never happen again!)
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I would love to read minds lol

Anonymous

• I'd like to be able to teleport, read minds, and shapeshift.

I want it ALL dammit! =D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I don't think I would want to read peoples minds,lol, I might find something out I don't want to know! I think I would like to have a power that if I see something I want Icould get it, just by snapping my fingers(it would be free too)
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Teleporting for sure- and this would include all of what I was wearing and carrying.

Answer by Bmat at 6:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I want your power maryle haha
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Hi Marlye, Well I'd love to be able to read minds, travel ( like the movie JUMPER ), be able to provide to people what they need. ie. give $$, clothes, food, peace of mind. Kind of like your power. Love your idea of power. With that power then I'd WANT TO LOOK AT HOMES IN BEVERLY HILLS, MALIBU, maybe BIG BEAR, even Montana. Then I'd get myself a tons of cowboy boots.
    chellenout

Answer by chellenout at 6:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I just want the power that every cartoon character has. That is the power to pull exactly what I need out of a pocket I'm not necessarily wearing. It could be money, food, or a boat. You just never know.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008