hows everyone else feeling tonight?

Gas pains, bloated, heatburn, naseous, and sinus headache and sniffles. How's everyone else feeling tonight?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I found out today that I have Fibromyalgia on top of being on Oxygen 24/7, Chronic Tendinitis, bad knees, 8 teeth left in my mouth, hair falling out, whiskers under my chin and nose, and I forget what I'm talking about! What was the question? Oh right, how am I feeling? I feel wonderful! I don't have to worry why I have pain, just how to live with it the rest of my life! I have my husband of 30 yrs to make me laugh when I'm not looking in the mirror laughing at that woman I see in it! When did those wrinkles appear? And why am I getting a zit? I thought that was for kids! Oh, lets not forget about the sudden movement of gas that expels at their own time & place! Like when you're standing in front of the Pastor or you bend over in the store and the box boy was right behind you. Yelp! I'm having so much fun! Can't see but I'll hear you when you're coming! Oh my, I think it's time for my happy pill so I don't kill anyone!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 1:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Got errands done, worked out, made a real dinner, and watching "Toddlers and Tiara's" (scary!). It was a good day for me... the first in a while.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 1:26 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I think I should be ever so lucky to just have a "end of the night headache" haha.. Hope the symptoms of aches go away! :<)
    heatherjmk

Answer by heatherjmk at 1:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Sore throat, ear ache & A-HOLE customers at work! Feeling Great, thanks for asking :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Rotttttttttttten, AF came last night, a week early, and with a vengeance. Cramps are horrible :( and meds aren't even taking the edge off. Hope you feel better in the morning than you do now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Tired. minor headache.. ugh. going to bed soon.
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 1:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• crappy its my anniversy and my DAH doesnt want any thing to do with me he was pissy cause i was falling asleep well i am awake now and he dont wanna hear what i gotta say so i am here
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 2:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• tired and depressed
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• sleepy
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 3:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2010