having 2 miscarriages in a year,are there still chances of having a another one?

mehakharish

Asked by mehakharish at 1:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Absolutely!! I had several before my first son was born. Took me 3 years & no birth control and it was the hardest thing I ever experienced! So hang in there, it will happen, it isn't your time yet. :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• it has been 5 yrs how much can one wait????i hope 2011 will be the best and i wont have any more miscarriages? i have never ever taken any birth controls at alllll....
    mehakharish

Comment by mehakharish (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I hope 2011 is your year too! I finally gave up on having kids and resigned to our lifestyle of no kids and before I knew it I was pg. Best of luck!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I had a hard time as well, several miscarriages, but I now have 3 beautiful healthy sons that I'm very thankful for. I'll be wishing the best for you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:11 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Very touchy subject. I have been pregnant 6 times, 3 of wich i gave birth to and i only have 2 babies. My advice to you is make sure you are taking folic acid before you get pregnant and stay away from stress as much as possible. And also remember that sometimes our body rejects pregnancies for a reason. Keep trying and don't give up.
    Kaydenz_Mom

Answer by Kaydenz_Mom at 10:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• thank u everyone for ur kind words and encouragement...i am so sure things will happen when time is rite..
    mehakharish

Comment by mehakharish (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear this! I was blessed with two beautiful babies, then two horrible miscarriages. I didn't (and still don't) know why my body let them go but my third baby was conceived just 6 weeks after the second miscarriage and he is a healthy 21pounder at 10 months! It will happen for you...good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 4:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yes.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2010