What diet pills have you tried? Did they work?

What diets & pills have you used? did they actually work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Don't use them. I got myself in this mess (weight) and I'll get myself out (diet/exercise)....looking for the "easy" way usually ends up costing more in the long run (money, health, time, effort).
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 2:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Apple cider vinager...yes it did. And Adipex...yes it did has many side affect :)
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• What Type of side affects?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Apple Cider Vinager? Explain pls!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• hcg diet worked for me
    jujusmama01

Answer by jujusmama01 at 2:48 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Tried LOTS! The only one that was effective for me was "Relacore" the original version, NOT the Max version.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 3:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Diet pills aren't worth the money, the side effects and the possible long term side effects. Years down the road you hear about so many causing serious health problems or death and they get pulled off the market. And many of them say "with a abalanced diet and exercise"

Well a balanced diet and exercise is all you need to lose weight. You don't need a pill that will cause liquid poop to leak out your butt (Alli) that is also linked with causing liver damage and failure. Sure you'll lose weight but be on deaths door and never get to enjoy it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I use the portion methods that a nutritionist recommended.You use your hand to see what size portions of meat,veggies,and starches are right for you.Its very interesting and it works.I still do the same exersize program i used in high school gym class works great.I did try the shakes diet for 8 weeks lost 25 pounds and put it right back on so far the portions diet works great.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• no pill, cream, article of clothing or shoe, or drink is going to make you lose weight. lots of water eating a clean diet, avoiding processed foods and working out will though.
    mrs.pyle

Answer by mrs.pyle at 6:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Diet pills are dangerous.

There are natural ways to lose weight.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2011