Does anyone out there get gassy when it comes to having sex?

It doesn't happen all of the time but when he gets on top I feel so full of gas I try to hold it in but sometimes I just have to let it rip, he doesn't mind but after everything is said and done he say I almost blew his nuts off...lol
This is embarrassing for me what is it, I know when you do doggy style I can understand all that air coming in but it is not the butt that is making that sound it is your vagina (quive) I think that is what it is called.
Please tell me I am not the only one...please share with me your thoughts Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• I've never had it happen to me but I've worried that it could. But I have to say - I'm laughing my head off here in my cube at work reading your post. Especially where you say you almost blew his nuts off. I'm dyin!!!!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• laughingGood question, I will have to come back and read alllllll the answers!

Anonymous

• Oh good lord, it's happened to me quite a few times, especially while I've been pregnant! With me, it depends on what I've eaten in the past few hours. I usually can hold it in. But if I did let it go, we'd probably just laugh it off and continue xD You're not alone though!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I get this sometimes, too...not ashamed to admit it, it's not like I can help it! There's a lot of extra pressure down there when you have sex! I can honestly say that I don't think it's ever "released" but sometimes it's definitely uncomfortable! How well can you hold it in while being relaxed like that? LOL, fun topic!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• A quif like from your vagina? Yes it has happened to me when done doggy style. Every time doing doggy style so I avoid it! iM not really sure why. But dont worry!
    Anonymous

• rofl.. Yea I agree with Cait -- especially during this pregnancy, all the added pressure has made intimate time extra gassy. I'll call a time out if I get uncomfortable.. and run to the bathroom.. my husband says "Just let it out" -- but we giggle like school children because we're immature. :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 6:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• isn't sex funny? there are myriad of sounds made by the body that keep no secrets as to what is happening. how about that belly-to-belly 'smack' when things get sweaty? lol or all the grunts/groans just from changing positions? my husband (and luckily, lots of ex-bfs) has a huge sense of humor when it comes to sex, and as most men, love farting..what could be better for a man, then to have sex and fart? a pizza, mom's apple pie, and free beer, i guess, would put them over the top! as for the vaginal 'fart'/queef(that's how i always spelled it), i've noticed it when on bottom,and being hit continually hard and fast..but sense that's what i like, i realized i have to 'give a little' (air) to get a little.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• lol this is hilarious. it happens to me too. if it gonna a little one i dont tell him. but if it is a big one i warn him and he moves for a second then we get back to biz. lol

bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 8:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• lol omg!!!! my boyfriend would seriously barf!!! I feel like that when Im pregnant but thats just cause of all of the added pressure but I have never actully done this no.....LOL these posts made me laugh!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• We've both farted during sex a few times. We get really into it and so we want to make sure we're both enjoying it. If you have to hold it, then chances are you're not going to enjoy or climax. I totally tell him to stop, I release, then back to business.
    GinaP11

Answer by GinaP11 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2010