Do you veer feel like you look like your withering away?

My hair is thinning my face looks blah (even with make up) what else can I do to make myself beautiful?
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• You are as young as you feel. You can try a wig of a different color.change how you feel about you from the inside out. Change how you feel mentaly and siritually
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 7:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• As far as the thinning hair, Ive just learned to live with it. I wore wigs for a few years, but they really don't look that natural. My skin is pale and dull, I sometimes think I look like a corpse. But I try to focus on the things I can fix, and remember the old saying that beauty is only skin deep. I have a husband and child who love me just the way I am, and that's more important than pretty hair. Learn to love yourself, you probably don't look as bad as you think you do. We are always more critical of ourselves than anyone else is!
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Exercise!!!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 9:01 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Try products with Keratin in them and Knox gelatin, this helps to strengthen hair. Try a hair and nail vitamin. Go get a spray tan to get some color, its hard when you age, Im having a hard time with it and everyone says I look much younger than I really am.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• yes when i have sleepless nights i feel like that.....don't let it consume your thoughts everyday, i always make sure i take care of my skin, use a little powder, lipgloss & mascara everyday if i go out to refresh my face & make me feel awake....when ya have kids the can wear ya down but ya have to beat it haha...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• try exercise,vitamins,enough sleep,lots of water,exfoliate the skin.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2010