How often do you have to re-do your boobies? (boob job)

And why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Never done it and probably never will..
    Heres a bump
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 2:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Depends on if you get silicone or saline. You never HAVE to get them redone but it is suggested you have them checked every 10 years and if there are any leaks or tears etc then you would need to get them redone of course. I have saline and I know MANY people who have had theirs for 10-25 yrs and never had to have them redone.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 2:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I THINK ITS 10YEARS AND I GUESS THEY BECOME SAGGY AND UN-ROUNDED LOL i dnt have them but i no lots of ppl who do :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• That one area that i dont have to deal with.im naturally heavy chested.that a surgry that i will never have done
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 7:16 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have small breasts but I would not have my breast done, I never knew you had to get them redone though, maybe like the other mom said a check-up.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i heard every 10 yrs i am sure the products they use now are much better but still a risk of leakage etc. once its in your body who knows what will happen....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• oh no way will i ever have this done .. dh says he wishes his hands were bigger as it is LOL
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2010