Surveys that pay you?

Has anyone found a legitimate survey website that pays you? I think I found one.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 2:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• Nope and i signed up for 16 of them! The problem is you have to take the survey first then they decide if it's a "qualifying" survey, meaning do you fit the demographic they're looking for? I spent one heck of a LOT of time taking surveys just to be told - "oops, this survey did not qualify".
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 3:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Pinecone really pays but it's by invitation only, as far as I know.

I'm not sure if there are others.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 2:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It's been my experience that most of the surveys either don't qualify or simply sign you up in a sweepstakes. Not really worth it for the amount of time you'll put into it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I thought I had, but lately I don't qualify for any of the surveys so it really sucks.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 1:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I tried doing the whole survey thing, but it didn't work for me. I felt that it was a waste of time, for such little pay. Have you ever thought about working from home to make extra money? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• raynestar - That's the one I found earlier.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 3:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have a better opportunity to share with you that involves enhancing others lives while enhancing your own in the process by promoting safer products for you, your family, your home and the environment..

It is a sales job or MLM. There is no inventory to maintain, no large investment requirement and you can cancel at anytime! Put simply it is a small business opportunity that just makes great sense!

If you'd like more detailed information I'd be more than happy to set up an appointment with you to share this opportunity with you.

Please feel free to call me at 757-773-5748 or PM me.

I look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!
    dlawrenceind

Answer by dlawrenceind at 11:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2010