Most embarrassing nonchild moment?

What's your most embarrassing nonchild moment?

mine was when my now MIL walked in on DH and I (we were just dating then) having sex. Afterwards, we showered and i hid in his room while he went out into the living room to see what she wanted. (i still can't get over it 10 yrs later!!!)

when i was going in for my csection, she walked in on the nurse putting the catheter in. (my MIL has seen my girl parts more than anyone should!!!)

r2mommy

Asked by r2mommy at 6:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol I was in labor any my so was like ewww....baby did you popo...ummm duh you dumb as* looks like I did huh...lol I was ready to kill him yet sooooo embarrassed

Anonymous

• Oh jeeze, HAHA,,...

Me and Hubberoo Were doing the deed, and i was on top, blah blah...well i wasnt really in the mood, and i started laughing,...and i pee'd on the poor dude,
    his face was disgusted, i wil never forget,that.
    Anonymous

• Me and Hubberoo Were doing the deed, and i was on top, blah blah...well i wasnt really in the mood, and i started laughing,...and i pee'd on the poor dude,

ROTF..love it
    Anonymous

• omg lmao peeing on your hubby is hilarious!! hmm maybe i should try it when im mad at him and just pretend it was an accident =]

i can't think of what was the most embarrassing at the moment, i had tons before!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:05 AM on Nov. 11, 2008