What was your nickname when you were at school?

Mine was Hucken ... which could be translated as something like a bump. People who haven't seen me in year still call me that. I don't mind. It's fun.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Aww man i totally never had one :(
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 3:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• my name is kisha so ive always been called key or kiki they still call me key
    iamthekey

Answer by iamthekey at 3:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• gumby cause i always wore my favorite gumby shirt twice a week till it wore out
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 3:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Rich Bitch. My dad was the CEO of a company that was the largest employer in my smallish town. Only had three friends everyone else called me rich bitch and other ridiculous names. I was jumped in 8th grade by three girls after their fathers were fired for embezzlement. My dad hired a tutor to home school my siblings and I after that.  Kids can be ass hats when they have ass hats for parents.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Poliana lolll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I used to be wendesday (because of the adams family) but then my teachers started to call me responsible because they said if something mischievous happened I was responsible but then my friends shorted it to RE.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 3:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My nickname was Stuffer. The reason why...I woke up late for school and my jeans had a tag that itched my back so I quickly grabbed a single sock and stuck it in my jeans to cover the tag. In Algebra I was leaning back in my chair and out falls my sock from the back of my jeans. Two guys watched it fall and called me stuffer, that I stuff my bras even though it fell out the back side. Luckily the two guys were my friends and it was more funny but very humiliating.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• "Yob". It's sort of a long story, but basically, my baby sister couldn't say "Elizabeth" so she said "Eeyabidy", which she eventually shortened to "Yob". One day, at age two, she came running up to me after school and said "Hi Yob!" And of course that stuck like crap to a wool blanket, I was "Yob" for the next three years.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I had a few nicknames, pertaining to my height or rather the lack of it. My main nickname, however, was Miss Piggy or Shorty Snorty because when I laugh really hard, I snort!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I was called Hopey as my name is Hope.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2010