WHO HERE KNOWS OR HEARD ABOUT Nationwide Consumer Information Service I AM TRYING TO EARN SOME EXTRA CASH?

ANY INFO WOULD BE GLADLY APPRECIATED

daisy112

Asked by daisy112 at 3:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• No i do not know anything but I gave you a bump.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have a better opportunity to share with you that involves enhancing others lives while enhancing your own in the process by promoting safer products for you, your family, your home and the environment.

It is a sales job or MLM. There is no inventory to maintain, no large investment requirement and you can cancel at anytime! Put simply it is a small business opportunity that just makes great sense!

If you'd like more detailed information I'd be more than happy to set up an appointment with you to share this opportunity with you. Please feel free to call me at 757-773-5748 or PM me.

I look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!
    dlawrenceind

Answer by dlawrenceind at 11:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I do not know anything about that.  I do blog about work at home ideas and opps though.  If you'd like you can read through my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:43 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have not heard about them. Have you checked them with the BBB?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Sont waste your money http://www.bbb.org/boise/business-reviews/business-opportunity-companies/nationwide-consumer-information-service-in-hagerman-id-5006090/
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010