Zija health mix

Does anyone drink this or know anyone that does? Does it work? I am trying it and cant tell yet.Its cost a lot of money and before I buy some I want some feed back on it.A good friend of mine gave me a months worth (its $115.00 a month, or $99.00)

Here's a link to it www.drinklifein.com

My friend swears by it! She has come off all her RA meds and feels great.ALL her family members from her children to her Uncles are on this and all have been able to come off their meds.She is now trying the diet drink made by this company and told me its working. I do need to lost weight,but for now I want my life back! I have Fibro and CFS and its destroying my life! For 2 years now,all I do is suffer.Its not fair to me or my children.They dont understand why I cant play some days and why I am always so tired and sick a lot.Its also not good for my marriage.

So please tell me if its works for you.Or tell me anything you know about it by experience by you,friend or family member.

Thank you :)

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 3:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Health

• No clue but here is a BUMP!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My daughter and I have been on it and yes, it works!!! I've lost 7.2 pounds in a little over 2 weeks. And, that was during the holidays!!

My daughter has been on the smart mix and the tea longer than I have and she's had NO signs of asthma since she's been on it. And, she has(had!) severe asthma.

http://svandiver.myzija.com/
    stefvan

Answer by stefvan at 11:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• thank you,anyone else?
    SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• YES!!! I've taken Zija since May after a friend told me about its 36 anti-inflammatories. I had SEVERE ankle pain for the past two years following a third-degree tear and was willing to try anything. In just one month I was pain free and had started dropping weight - 30 pounds and four sizes to date. Since then my whole family has started drinking it and had much success in various areas - my son for asthma, my daughter eczema, my mother sinus/allergy/blood pressure/fibro pain, my husband has completely stopped dipping tobacco using it. It really is a miracle product for us. I could never guarantee results like this for each person - all individuals are different, but I can tell you that I will NEVER be without it. I would love to share more or show the most cost efficient ways to get the product. chrisi.zija@yahoo.com or call/text 270-836-4166
    ILOVEzija

Answer by ILOVEzija at 9:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have been on it for 6 weeks and am now a distributer! I had fibromyalgia migraine and more. I was so bad off I lost my home because I couldn't work anymore! It's a miracle! I have my life and my hope back! I was so sceptical as I hv taken other popular nutritional supplements. Nothing comes close to what this stuff does! It has 36 ant inflamitories, 46 anti oxidants all your vitamins and minerals in high amounts plus 20 amino acids. $99 a monthis worth getting my life back for not to mention it has replaced all my supplements. My health plus no more pain is so worth it!
    Terry222

Answer by Terry222 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2014