Why are you up so late tonight?

I've been up this late nearly every night so that I can use the free unlimited bandwith of my satellite internet to play the graphic heavy games on Facebook. I'm trying to kill time (about ten minutes) so that I can get something done in Cafe World.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 4:14 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I should most defintiley be sleeping but the kids are sound asleep (figures only when im awake) and I used the time to go on facebook, cafemom, and play my sons Kinect he got for Christmas (because its fun when you dont have to share with the kids lol) I might try to sleep at some point tonight, but im sure one of the kids will wake up as soon as i drift asleep...
    RockerMomToTwo

Answer by RockerMomToTwo at 4:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I was sleeping but now I`m awake. DH is gone to work and his alarms (yes plural) wake me up...one alarm has the ridiculous beeping noise and the other plays classic rock really loud.. he`s afraid he won`t wake up for work..anyway they did the job and I`m up too. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 5:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Well I was sleeping just fine until my stupid brothers alarm clock went off and woke me at 4 am and now I can't go back to sleep. He's not even here he went to spend the night at his girlfriend's house.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:25 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I was asleep. I just so happened to wake up cause my pillow shifted sometime in the night and I was uncomfortable.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• it's 11:40 A.M. here. I'm at work ... well, lunch break.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I got addicted to a new series and can't go to bed until I finish it. It's Pretty Little Liars. Everyone should check it out all the episodes are on hulu dot com.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 6:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i was sleeping , but my inturnal clock only lets me sleep for 5 maybe 6 hours and since i went to be at 9pm i am awaye....by the way its 5am here (CA)
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:06 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Well it is noon now, so I am not. But I was up late last night avoiding my dh in the bed room. I was/am mad at him.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would go to bed much earlier, but right now my 22 month old is on a cycle that she gets up around 11 naps around 6 and goes to be around 2am. I am trying to break it, but that means I will get very little sleep to wake her at a reasonable time in the morning. I have to do something very soon as I have to get up at 6:45 again starting Monday.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 1:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011