Any of you ladies have any idea's for weakly recipes?

I need good but simple idea's for my family i have two daughters and my husband. I need to shop smarter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Food & Drink

• well i get chicken (tender) breast. its easier to cut up into cube pieces. and a big can of cream of chicken soup add the can plus fill 1/2 of the can  w/ water then bake it at 400 degrees for and hour. you can use rice or noodles. i do noodles cause it easier lol i have a picky eater and she loves this!

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 6:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i also do tuna casserole lol you get the bigger size of tuna, 10 oz cream of of mushroom soup, sour cream, cheese, and noodles. you add everything together over stove top. make the noodles then add it all together and bamb a fast easy cheap meal lol hope these help

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 6:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008