how would you feel

How would you feel if your father has mostly helped all his nephews and nieces when they only need something and they forget who helped them? It fucken pisses me off my father has done so many for his relatives and then they forget where they come from this bitch started talking shit about me just cus I expleted and express my anger not only towards my problems with my baby daddy, financilly plus them to wtf instead of helping me or us(my family) they come talking shit that Im a bitch and brat and idk what else more.

haileysmommy11

Asked by haileysmommy11 at 4:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't hold a grudge towards others' ignorance... Do what you feel is the right thing to do, not many people are appreciative of the help they recieve these days, and its a real shame. I really wish my ex was helping me out financially for the kids but hes not, i can bitch and complain to him about it, but its not gonna get me anywhere, I do the best I can for me and my kids and one day everyone realizes who was there for them and who wasnt....
    RockerMomToTwo

Answer by RockerMomToTwo at 4:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• shes my cousins daughter a 30 yr old woman telling me shit?? with kids shes imbarasing plus i didnt said towards her i said in general for all plus i havent seen that bitch in yrs about 9 or 1o yrs ago.
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 4:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Those are the breaks. Let's just say that you are venting over and over about something quite a bit, and you really meant to just vent, but that person you say it too isn't really feeling too stable or ready to analyze this. Getting attention from a person that isn't that into what is happening to you, perhaps wasn't trying to take the problem themselves, and felt overwhelmed.
    This is a meltdown, and you didn't cause it, but sometimes the other person will be venting and have other issues as well, did she get to share any issues back with you, maybe that is why she is overwhelmed. Give her a chance, and don't assume she is actually thinking bad things, even if she said negative words.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• First (((HUGS))) your not a bitch or a brat your just expressing your feelings.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• there ignorant ppl like to judge when they dont know shit only one of them ikay we talk the other 2 bitches are so fucken and ignorant i really dont want nothing to do with them
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010